How It Works
One of the most valuable opportunities of this program is harnessing the unique and diverse expertise that our volunteer EIRs have to offer, sharing a diverse wealth of knowledge with the classroom. We also recognize that every classroom is unique, and each teacher will want to highlight different areas of the curriculum in order to enhance the learning process. For this reason, every Teacher/EIR pair is given the flexibility to custom-tailor visits to the needs of their classroom.
- Teachers and EIRs apply online.
- We interview EIRs to help match them with an appropriate school.
- Each Teacher is matched with an EIR in their geographical area.
- Each Teacher meets with their EIR to create a plan for visits.
- A live orientation session is held for both Teachers and EIRs.
- The fun begins in the classroom!
Schools and Teachers
Transform the way your students experience STEM: Request an EIR for your school.
Engineers and EITs
Help students engineer their future: Apply to become an EIR.